Our core philosophy lies in the new movement towards a just, clean and healthy world for all people - and the contribution that good food can make to those objectives. Here are just a few links to some of the people, campaigns and organisations that we believe are at the forefront of this new movement ... and some of the humbler ones too.
- alphabar - our sister outlets
- Real Food
- Slow Food
- Store Wars (flash)
- The Meatrix (flash)
- The Meatrix II (flash)
- River Cottage
- Soil Association Director Patrick Holden talking about the origins and ethos of the organic movement: broadband, or dialup
- Fairtrade Foundation
- Soil Association
- Henry Doubleday
- Big Picture TV
- tfX, the UK campaign against trans fats in food.
- OX4D.net - Academic Inns and occasional symposia in the land of dreaming spires
- OXPC.co.uk - great, local (to Oxford, that is) computer support and wonderful webmasters!
- 2tix.net - the "content management system" we use to publish and maintain this website. It rocks!
- Oxford Green Print - environmentally friendly print and design.